A. Job Summary
The position is responsible for credit underwriting and evaluation, credit investigation, evaluation of the financial feasibility and viability of project proposals, and product development.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares the credit proposals of new and existing clients through reviewing borrower/s 5c’s by utilizing all available information gathered through client-submitted documents, plant visits, customer interviews, trade and reference checkings, industry evaluation and reports provided by accredited investigation agencies and BAP Credit Bureau.
- Determines the different types of risks associated with borrower/s in order to properly evaluate the Borrower’s Risk Rating (BRR) score, appropriate pricing / line amount / term / security / collateral cover and other conditions
- Reviews the evaluation reports and credit proposals prepared by the Credit Evaluation Specialist
- Determines the creditworthiness of lease applications through the application of the Credit Scoring System
- Assists the Account Management Group in the development and innovation of products and services to be competitive or at par with current industry best practices.
- Coordinates with the Account Management Group in packaging or structuring products responsive to the requirements/needs of the clientele.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
C. Job Qualifications
- Graduate of a 4-year College Degree preferably in the fields related to Banking and Finance / Economics / Accounitng / Management / Business / Marketing
- Preferably with at least 3-4 years experience/ exposure to banking and finance / leasing company operations and/or credit analysis
- Excellent English communications skills both written and oral